My 13 Step Marketing Plan
DESIGNED TO CAPTURE THE MAXIMUM EXPOSURE FOR YOUR HOME IN THE SHORTEST PERIOD OF TIME:
- Price your home strategically so you're competitive with the current market price trends.
- Stage your home to cast a positive light on the features most important to buyers; uncluttered rooms and closets, fresh paint , and terrific curb appeal (as just some examples).
- Place 'for sale' signage (when permitted) complete with property flyers easily accessible to drive by and neighborhoood prospects.
- Information about your home 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Each caller's inquiry will be followed up with a personal phone call (and summary logged for future communication).
- Distribute 'just listed' notices to neighbors, encouraging them to tell family and friends about your home.
- Optimize your home's internet presences by posting information of 'Postlets.com' a company to distribute to each and every real estate online company (Zillo, Homes.com etc.) as well as a local and global (particularly Canadian, South American, and Asian) MlS systems, including 25-50 photographs including aerials when appropriate, and a detailed text narrating all the most desireable elements of your property.
- Produce a 360 degree virtual tour of your home, placing it on the multiple websites to attact both local and out-of -town buyers.
- Create a home book, comment cards and flyers to place inside your property (open house with food and beverage) and take agent business cards and contact for follow up commentary.
- Include your home in our company and MLS tours, allowing other agents to see your home for themselves.
- Advertise you home in my real estate magazine and neighborhood, as well as direct-maill campaigns, email campaigns including your own community website, as well as saturation of social media.
- Create an open house schedule to promote your property to prospective buyers and market those open houses with E-flyers and Print media.
- Target active buyers and investors in my database and my full agent office data base, who are looking for homes in your price range and area.
- Provide you with weekly updates detailing my marketing efforts, including comments from the prospective buyers and agents who have visited your home.